Pen is the closest friend of an artist. Pen is a way of expressing your ideas on paper. I know you will be the greatest artist in future but first you need a good pen. Don’t worry I’m here to help you out!!! Let’s get started –
Here are the top 7 pens for drawing –
7. Staedtler pigment pen
Pigment Liner bonus sketch set of 6 liners- 4 + 2 free pack. Widths: 0.05, 0.1, 0.2, 0.3, 0.5, 0.8 mm. Excellent for writing, sketching & drawing. Lightfast, waterproof, quick-drying smear free pigment ink. Long metal tip for use w/rulers & templates.
- Lightfast waterproof smear free ink
- Polypropylene barrel for long life
- long metal tip
- 4+2 free pack in stand up easel case
- Long write out length
6. Faber-Castell Pitt Artist Pen Wallet
PITT artist pens have high-quality pigments of unequalled brilliance, with unsurpassed light-fastness. The quality brush point provides maximum flexibility for spontaneous freehand sketches or accurate detail (the PITT Artist Pen is also ideal for mixed media work e.g. combined with Albrecht Durer pencils), with a reliable and even flow of ink meaning that the point glides softly and smoothly over the paper. The PITT Artist Pens are ideal for graphic artists, designers, illustrators and architects. They are especially suitable for drawings and plans, lettering, layout work and many similar uses. The individual colours are marked with an asterisk-based code.
- High-quality pigments of unequalled brilliance
- Light-fast and waterproof
- Brush point provides maximum flexibility
- Point glides smoothly over the paper
- Reliable and even flow of ink
5. Prismacolor Premier Illustration Markers
Draw perfect details, create razor-sharp outlines and lay down silky smooth layers with Prismacolor Premier Illustration Markers. Your Prismacolor art markers feature five different fine tip sizes for flawless details, a chisel tip to cover larger areas and a brush tip that can create multiple line widths in one effortless stroke. That makes this set the artist’s choice for hand lettering, calligraphy, advanced journaling and drawing. The deeply saturated, alcohol-based, acid-free ink is remarkably lightfast to resist fading. Prismacolor art pens help bring your artistic vision to life.
- Fine, chisel and brush tips ensure you can make precisely the right mark
- Richly pigmented ink is acid free, lightfast, permanent, water resistant, smear resistant when dry and doesn’t bleed through paper
- Fine tips create crisp details, chisel tip provides broad coverage and a flexible brush tip for smooth layers
- Premium ink with unmatched color consistency great as calligraphy pens, for hand lettering and artwork
- Includes 5 fine tip art markers in the following tip sizes: 005, 01, 03, 05 and 08 fine tips, 1 chisel tip and 1 brush tip marker